Dannii's Interactive Fiction site
I am a fan of interactive fiction (IF) and am involved with a number of things which I hope will help the community and push the medium forward.
I maintain several interactive fiction software projects, all of which are hosted at GitHub:
- ifvms.js: a new set of highly advanced IF VM engines (currently only the Z-Machine)
- Parchment: a web interpreter for IF, supporting Z-Machine and Glulx stories
- Parchment for Inform 7: the template used for producing a custom Parchment site in Inform 7
- Parchment-proxy: a simple file proxy used by Parchment which run's on Google's App Engine
- I also maintain forks of GlkOte and Quixe
All of the above projects use the old Parchment Google Code bug tracker.
Recently I have begun working on several new technical standards:
I have compiled a list of unit tests which can be run online.
Inform 7 extensions
Here are the latest versions of the Inform 7 extensions I've written.